Morcilla is Spanish black pudding, made locally with herbs and spices, rich but light. This is a delicious dish, ideal for a tapa or dinner party starter.
1 Morcilla (black pudding)
1 Onion finley sliced
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 green apple, peeled and chopped
dash of sherry
Drizzle of Cane honey
Fresh Parsley chopped.
• Pan fry the sliced Onion in a little Olive Oil, till soften and lightly browned.
• Add cumin seeds & fry to release aroma.
• Add apple and saute until lightly browned
• Add Morcilla cut into 1 cm rings, pan fry.
• Add a dash of sherry to deglaze the pan.
• Serve in a terracotta bowl, with chopped parsley, & drizzled with Cane Honey.
To make a more substantial supper dish, add a jar of drained and rinsed chickpeas, after the
Season to taste.